Join Our Authentic Food and Culture One Day Tour
So many people have inquired about our Authentic Food and Culture Tour that we decided to offer a one day special to give people a real taste of culture. Join us on April 1 for a special private day tour. Breaking Bread Journeys will take a select group of 16 people to learn about the culture of the Samaritans, visit the ancient Jacobs Well, and then tour the ancient city of Nablus escorted by a unique group of women from the Old City.
- Meet and Tour with a local Samaritan leader at the Samaritan Museum on Mt. Gerazim
- Visit the ancient Jacobs Well
- Enjoy a unique tasting tour within the Old city market and meet several vendors
- Participate in a “slow food” workshop with local women
- Enjoy a traditional Palestinian lunch, hospitality and henna experience
- Learn about the art of perfume making and other unique products manufactured in Nablus
- See how Nablus’s most famous and delicious sweet is made, Knafe, and taste the best in the city
Price – $170 per person or 600 shekel and includes private round trip transportation on a bus, guiding as well as local guide, lunch, tasting tour, cooking workshop, meetings and entrance fees. Tips and personal purchases not included.
Register now at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration closes March 26, 2014